Pigeon Forge Amusement Park Accident Lawyer
Did you know that serious amusement park injuries happen most frequently on rides that are advertised as being safe for families? According to the National Safety Council (NSC), more than half of all ride-related injuries occur on family-friendly rides. Yet it is important to remember that injuries can also occur elsewhere in an amusement park, and rides are not the only dangerous areas. To be sure, patrons can get hurt in slip and fall accidents that result from liquid spills or slick walking areas, and they can also sustain injuries in the parking lot of an amusement park when a motorist collides into their vehicle or fails to notice a pedestrian crossing behind.
If you or somebody you love got hurt in a Tennessee amusement park accident, it is important to seek advice from a Pigeon Forge amusement park accident lawyer today.
How Do Pigeon Forge Amusement Park Injuries Happen?
Amusement park accidents and injuries in Pigeon Forge can have a range of causes, including but not limited to:
- Employee negligence, which can involve negligent operation of a ride, failure to remedy a slip-and-fall hazard, or failure to put up appropriate signage about injury risks on certain rides;
- Amusement park owner negligence, which can involve failure to have rides inspected, failure to have rides properly serviced, or failure to adequately train employees;
- Patron negligence, including the negligence of another patron at the amusement park or the injury victim’s own negligence; and/or
- Designer, manufacturer, or retailer responsibility for defects in amusement park rides.
Steps to Take After a Pigeon Forge Amusement Park Accident
If you are injured in an amusement park accident, you should take the following steps in order to preserve your ability to seek financial compensation:
- Document the accident, which means taking photos at the scene of the accident and making sure to capture images of the hazard that resulted in your injury, as well as images of the injuries;
- Get contact information for any witnesses who may have seen the accident happen and can support your case later on;
- Report the accident to an employee at the amusement park and learn about any procedure for filing an official accident report;
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible, recognizing that some times of injuries might not immediately produce symptoms, but failing to get treated could result in those injuries worsening significantly; and
- Hire an amusement park accident lawyer in Pigeon Forge as soon as possible to ensure that you file your claim before the one-year Tennessee statute of limitations runs out.
Seek Advice from a Pigeon Forge Amusement Park Injury Lawyer Today
At Fox Farley Willis & Burnette, we have years of experience representing plaintiffs in a wide variety of injury lawsuits. We know how difficult these cases can be, and we know how important it is for you to obtain the financial compensation you deserve while holding the amusement park and any other liable parties accountable for the harm they have caused. A dedicated Pigeon Forge amusement park injury lawyer at our firm can speak with you today about filing a claim. Contact Fox Farley Willis & Burnette to find out more about injury lawsuits arising out of amusement park accidents in Tennessee.