Knoxville Personal Injury Lawyers
Tennessee Car Accident Attorneys With Decades of Experience
Did someone else’s negligence cause an accident that seriously injured you?
Have you been sidelined from your job, missing important paychecks while you recover?
Our Fox & Farley law firm in Clinton consists of five dedicated personal injury attorneys with decades of combined experience. For more than 30 years, injured Tennesseans and families grieving wrongful deaths have come to us for the justice they deserve.
Most likely, your battle to recover from your accident injury has been aggravated by money worries caused by lost wages and medical bills. At Fox & Farley, our advocacy is designed to give you and your family the confidence and strength to go on. We investigate, negotiate and litigate for the full financial compensation you have coming to you.
The help you need may only be a phone call away. You can speak with a Fox & Farley representative right now at this toll-free number: 866-958-4414. Your initial consultation is free of charge.
“They are great lawyers and will always be who I call if I need counsel in Tennessee.” Jonesboro, Arkansas, attorney Mark Rees
Fox & Farley Lawyers Protect Your Rights in Greater Knoxville and Statewide
Our full-service law offices work hard for you in practice areas that include:
- Personal injury: from car, truck and motorcycle accidents; accidents caused by distracted driving; nursing home abuse and neglect claims; defective or malfunctioning products; diseases at energy and atomic plants involving exposures to toxic substances, and resulting in cancer and other diseases
- Workers’ compensation: workplace injuries of all types and third-party claims
- Social Security Disability: when benefits applications and appeals are denied
- Criminal defense: against a broad range of felony and misdemeanor charges
- Domestic relations: family law representation in contested and high net worth divorce, child support and spousal support matters, child custody and visitation issues, and asset and property division
Personal injury clients of Fox & Farley receive our aggressive representation on a contingency fee basis. This means we cannot be compensated for our efforts unless we win your case and a settlement damage award that meets with your approval.
Experience, reputation, results: Get all three, starting today, from Fox & Farley, attorneys at law.
Fox & Farley serves clients in the cities and counties of east Tennessee and statewide.
Your Free Initial Consultation
Contact our skilled Knoxville personal injury attorneys for a free initial consultation. We can be reached by phone, toll free, at 866-958-4414 or by e-mail. If your injury prevents you from visiting us at our law offices, we can arrange to come to your home or hospital room.
© 2015 Fox & Farley, Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by MileMark Media.